Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fall Fashion Show Fundraiser
















I had the distinct privilege of being a part of the Naperville Junior Women's Club Fashion Show Saturday: Simply Elegant, an Afternoon of Style.
Held at the beautiful Bobak's Signature Events & Conference Center in Woodridge. It is a beautiful place!
The event was choreographed by the illustrious Tracey Tarantino of Zzazz Productions, who not only is the choreographer for Mrs. Illinois America every year, but a constant in the fashion show realm as spokesperson, emcee, choreographer, et al...I am in awe of her!



I got to wear some amazing outfits, including my favorite designer from Chicago, Sylwia...her designs are to die for! And Diamonds by Costella Jewelry!!! WOW! I got to wear some amazing pieces, I'd never thought I would ever see anything like that! Diamonds are a girl's best friend!




Also thanks to Supporters: Thomas Orthodontics, Suzanne and Leo Hart, Bri Zan, E-nopi, Fastrackids, Fusion, Synergy Institute, York Furrier, Zazu'.






Special thanks to Jason Pawlowski for the the awesome photos and the time he gave to the event. Also thanks to Marcie and Julie Aceto for attending and coordinating the event for me along with Tracey Tarantino. I am so grateful.


A little NJWC info:
The Naperville Junior Woman’s Club (NJWC) received its charter on February 22, 1967. Twenty four charter members founded the club on the principles of providing service, education and culture to the community.
Benefitting: Safety Town and 3 Local Charities - Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment