Monday, March 8, 2010

Food Wars...it's on, Baby!











You know that little thing, that was kind of a big thing, back in December that I couldn't share? Well, now I can...at least...SOME of it!
Watch tomorrow night at 10:30 pm EST (9:30pm Chicago time) on the Travel Channel to see Chicago's Competition Segment on "Food Wars." I appear as a guest judge on the panel to choose the best beef sandwich in Chicago!


You can watch a sneak peak right here at:



First clip is of the Chicago taping - can you guess who won?!?! Stay tuned and find out tomorrow night!


Pictures are of some of the judges, with our fabulous host Camille Ford, with some of the patrons, and with camera crew for post-interview!
Special thanks to Jason Pawlowski for spending hours downtown - literally - to get some shots of the event for me. Thank you, Jason, for everything! And special thanks to Sharp Entertainment for their invitation to be a part of the event as well as the staff of Sharp for being AMAZING!

4 comments:

  1. Did I miss this?? I hope not....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Misty! It aired last night, but I think they will replay it. I will also check on "webisodes" for those that don't get the Travel Channel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked it up! It is on this Saturday 3 times!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally got to see the episode last night. You looked beautiful! Great job.

    ReplyDelete