Friday, July 24, 2009

Bri' Zan Trip




Wednesday was spent at Bri'Zan Couture in Naperville to use a generous gift certificate given by Sue, the store owner. I was so pleased to not only get to see her again, but also meet her beautiful family. Her mother Mary greeted me immediately, and I spent some quality time with her sister Reem, and her brand new baby girl, Giana...I'll have to get a picture of her next time - she was sleeping when we left! I swear there are little cherub wings hiding under her clothes. :) I also got to meet Sue's lovely daughter, Briana, who has a smile as bright as the sun and a darling, sweet spirit about her. Humble and quiet, she was such a bright spot in that day.


My thanks to Sue for the generosity of her time, talent and selection. Sue is one of those people that makes you feel like you are the most important person in the world to her, and that your happiness and satisfaction is her ultimate goal. She has a heart of gold, and I am glad to know her. You can visit her in Naperville, see http://www.brizancouture.com/ for more information. I highly recommend it! My thanks to her family for making me feel so special. Thank you also to Marcie and Julie for taking the time out of their day to spend it with me at Sue's (hope things finally caught up and calmed down at work, Julie! ;) )


Pictures are of Sue and I and Briana and I. That crown looks pretty good on her, doesn't it? :)
Fun Facts: The store is really something to see, and it's style and set up was a dream of Sue's, and she actually found a space that reflected the dream perfectly! And the name is inspired by her daughter, Briana.

No comments:

Post a Comment