Sunday, October 18, 2009

More Photos













Photos:
-HOPE
-Everyone gathered before the walk
-"Yes, Sweet Baby, we are working hard so that by that time...you'll be fighting for other causes."
-Balloons
-Myself with Jessica, Sarah, and Debra


"Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD." Psalm 31:24

"Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God." Psalm 42:11

1 comment:

  1. Anji,
    Thank you for all you do to support cancer research. Your beautiful spirit shines through in everything that you do. Your love of your family, friends, God and all people is a great example and I am so proud that you represent my home state.
    Jeana

    ReplyDelete