Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Diva's Down the Runway 2010







Tuesday evening was spent at the Lexington House in Hickory Hills, IL for a fashion show and benefit for The Lipinksi-Callahan-Daly Chapter of the Leukemia Research Foundation. This was their 38th annual event supporting Leukemia Research with dinner, raffles and more. Miss Illinois USA and Miss Illinois Teen USA were also on hand to be a part of the event - so pretty and SO tall! And most importantly, so VERY, VERY sweet! Beautiful girls, inside and out!

My thanks to Abby and Tracey Tarantino for coordinating this event for me. Tracey is a dream to work for and with, and I am very thankful for her continued support of the Mrs. Illinois America Organization. Her staff is amazing, kind, and always makes you feel good! Also, special thanks to Nancy for my amazing wardrobe! She works so hard to pick items that are flattering and fabulous for the runway for every single girl, not only for a great show, but also for a great experience. Really, everyone who works with Tracey, from her staff, to her coordinators, to her models; they are all genuinely good people who welcome you as one of theirs and are a joy to be around. So thank you, all! And a special thank you to Paul, one of our models, who said I should try out for either a Cinderella or Snow White character at Disney in Orlando (although, my mind went to former Mrs. Illinois, Julie Rinehart, when he said Snow White...maybe we can go together! Team work!!! HAHA ;) )...you made my night! I'm still grinning, so thanks! ;)

Pictures are:

-Lexington House Marquee

-Snapshot of the ballroom - really beautiful!

-With Miss Illinois USA, Ashley Bradarich, and Miss Illinois Teen USA, Alexis Atkins. Wishing a big Good Luck to Ashley who leaves for Miss USA in just another week! We're proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty, pretty, pretty... but the LAST thing I'd call you Anji my dear is a DIVA...You are just way too nice, sweet, loving and caring. The only quality you possess that could qualify you is your beauty. I'm glad you're out there having fun.

    ReplyDelete