Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Matter of Style
















Tuesday was spent at the Drury Lane in Oak Brook, Illinois for a fashion show as part of the Fenwick High School Mother's Spring Luncheon. Boutique shopping followed by a luncheon and fashion show made this a full, fashionable day.



My thanks again to Tracey from Zzazz Productions for again coordinating this event for me, and to all the lovely ladies (and gentlemen) behind the scenes that make things run smoothly and make every "look" perfection for the runway (PS - love Tracey working with the girls one on one with one of the dance numbers! She is so thorough and so talented! I have loved watching her work!).

2 comments:

  1. I wish the last fashion show I was a part of actually had such nice clothes! I was asked to be a swimsuit model last month... yikes! No pressure, no pressure. Sounds like a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - I had one of those too, and when you've been sick and your child has been sick back to back, gym time doesn't happen...EECK! You know what though, I found more people tell me they were glad that I looked healthy, not thin, so I felt better...still not excited to be in a bathing suit...HA!...but that's life! Tracy's fashion shows ALWAYS have great clothes! I was really lucky!

    ReplyDelete