Monday, April 19, 2010

More from Fancy Nancy
















Here's pictures of a group of girls on a birthday party scavenger hunt that came up to say "hi", getting to spend some time with Elena while visiting others (love when that happens!), letting this little one (among many others) try on the crown, walking the "parade route" with all the girls - they had me lead and show "the pageant wave" (too cute), and our collaborative Fancy Nancy Group. The lady in the blue skirt is a former Prima Ballerina...my childhood hero (and honestly, still remains today...my dream) and who I always wanted to grow up to be! I think I may have been more excited than the little girls at the event to meet her!!! See www.saltcreekballet.org !

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! I want to get all dressed up now :)

    ReplyDelete