Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thank You


I wanted to take some time to say thank you to the very dear ones who made this possible and who without this would not be nearly as special or sweet.


First and foremost to God, my Heavenly Father, His sovereignty and His Goodness to me. Not just this year because of how it turned out, but each year in this process. His hand working on me is what is the true, lasting reward. I owe Him all, and am grateful to have His love, guidance and protection in this as well as in my every day life. He is my Everything, and without Him, I am nothing. Thank you, Lord.




Thank you to my wonderful husband, who's generosity of his talent, time, and patience (which he extended far beyond what I think a lot of husbands would) has been such a gift. He is an example to me in so many ways on a daily basis as well as in this. Thank you, Honey, for your continued support and graciousness to me.




Thank you to some very beautiful, inspiring ladies that have made my life better for knowing them. Witnessing the great love they have for their families and friends, their commitment to having and maintaining a higher moral standard even in the hardest of circumstances, and their continued desire to serve others and put others before themselves is admirable, appreciated, and a testimony. To Julie, Dee, Megan, Kaili, Rena, Michelle, Billye and Maria, I stand in awe of you.




To my prayer warriors...Jeana, Kathy, Lori, Toni, Amanda, Joy, Jenny, and those they asked to pray with them...God worked through you. I am humbled, forever grateful, and indebted. Your friendship and love mean so much. God has given so much in you and through you. You are precious, priceless friends to me. Thank you.




To my family for their loving support, the cheering section miles away but right there in my heart the whole time, thank you for your unconditional love, kindness, and lives lived in such a way that I am constantly shown how I can do and be better.




To the Mrs. Illinois Family: thank you for providing a platform to serve in a larger capacity, a true celebration of married women in a fun and exciting weekend, and an opportunity to go to Mrs. America and experience a once in a lifetime event. I am incredibly excited to be a part of this.




To anyone I may have missed, please forgive me, and thank you...


Psalm 19:14May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer.

No comments:

Post a Comment