Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 4
















We started the day with taking photos in golf attire out at the resort's course. If I golfed, I would certainly go here!!! It was fun to get to hang out with the ladies before practice began again...and I would have enjoyed it more I think had it not been for the heat starting early, and the fact that I got a sunburn. Lips, shoulders and legs were a good solid pink post pictures. It hurt to eat that night...I don't tan. I am so naturally white, I reflect light more than anything else. Spray tan and bronzer are my buddies. And I am sure the color of my body versus the color of my face is a bit of a give away in a lot of these photos. But I digress, as the scenery and time together still far outweighs any woes.
That afternoon we got to meet the great Florence Henderson...I think I had a "moment" as childhood memories flooded in seeing her. She is such a tiny lady! Very cute, and very nice, she was a big highlight of our time together. And her personality was good for a laugh finals night! (She cursed pantyhose backstage, and I about fell over in stitches laughing at that. And her understanding of us all and what we were going through, and saying"let's get these ladies out of their shoes and some food!!!" made my day. Real as real gets, that one is!)
We also got to meet Mrs. Marmel, and got to see Maureen for the first time. She is a dancer to the core, and I could easily watch her for hours.



Photos:


Ladies, take your places for pictures!


My roommie with our group headed out to our spot


Because we should all look this good when we golf!!! ;) (PS - IN IS a big time golfer! Go Julie!)


Maureen with Fritt and Fratt...she even stands pretty!


Florence and Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment