Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 5
















And what time is it...?!?!?! Saturday was the official swimsuit shot taken at the crack of dawn...literally. Apparently, to get a good shot at the pool before the sun comes up over the mountains, we needed to be out there ready to go at 6:15am...I DO NOT look pretty at 6:15am, let alone the almost 2 hours beforehand my roommate and I had to get up to attempt said "pretty". You'll have to look at her blog for our pool shot...she is a better woman than me getting that for us. I was too scared! ;)



http://mrsalaska09.blogspot.com/ See Sat. Sept 5th installment with bathing suit...




After the morning swim shot (which by the way, I was a touch bitter about, not only because it was so early, but because it also took off my self-tanner I'd worked so hard on building up! Yep! I had what looked like major sock lines on my calves I had to hurry and cover up before practice!!! And, might I add, with some much needed assistance by my roommate...yeah, that stays with us!... "What happens in Tucson, stays in Tucson"...and because THAT is TOO FUNNY, I am no longer bitter looking back!). That and I had another "moment" thinking of when Julie had been there, and during the swimsuit shot for her was when it hit her that she was at Mrs. America. Awwww...
After that, we headed off again to practice and then had another formal dinner to look forward to that evening for the gift presentation for Loew's Resort Hotel Manager.




I was bad about getting pictures that night, so I will have to search some out, however, I will post what may be the worst kept room on the face of the earth. I think I corrupted my very neat, angel of a roommate as we seriously had next to no carpet space by the end of it all.




Pictures:




Bedroom explosion and, oh look! I found Erika!


And YES, more practice pictures..."yes, yes"..."doom, da, da, da, doom, da, da, da....ahhhhhhh, uooh, ah, ah, ah...yes, yes..."
PS - do you see me standing next to OK in the kick line?!?! She was an absolute darling, but man, was I ever jealous of her height. I want to be her when I grow up! Love you, Heather! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment